Spotlights and profiles – dog business owners and founders share how they got started!
Do you have a dog bakery business, or are you thinking about starting one?
Would you like to know how others got started in this lucrative venture?
Curious about how they chose their name?
Would you like to see how others are packaging dog treats?
Interested in another type of pet themed business?
Or, do you just need a little jolt to move forward?
We profile owners of pet businesses and dog bakery businesses who want to help others succeed as well. We would love for you to join our community which provides networking opportunities.
All you have to do is follow our posts on this blog!
- Barkley’s Bakery - Macungie, PA
- Baron & Henry’s Homemade Dog Treats - Pembroke, ME
- Coastal K-9 Bakery - Wilmington, NC
- Cristina’s Dog Treats - Tillamook, OR
- Kansas Sweetie Barkery - Rocky Mount, NC
- Kimbra’s K9 Krunchies - Eagle Point, OR
- Kol’s Notes Blog
- Lazy Dog’s Cafe - Wellington, CO
- Pet Nanny Erica – Edwards, CO
- Rosie’s Barkery - North Hollywood, CA
- Tailor Made Beds & Biscuits - South Africa
- The Gourmet Greyhound - Houston, TX
- The Pawtastic Barkery - Las Vegas, NV
- The Pup-Town Bakery - Fairhaven, MA
More coming! Subscribe to the blog to stay posted, or check back with us!
Find other posts about issues related to marketing and promotion as well. Just check through the archives and recent posts in the right hand column.
# # #
Visit K9Cakery.com for a large assortment of dog bakery supplies and to find the award-winning Fido’s Frosting, dog treat frosting and icing that dries hard and does not melt!
Promote your dog treat business: New Customers get 25% off at GoDaddy.com!